Have you recently lost a loved one? Perhaps you need some support at this difficult time? It can be both a daunting and emotional task to make decisions about a loved ones belongings, especially choosing what to let go and what to save. How would it help your family having an impartial person to help keep the peace?
Losing a loved one is difficult enough, add to this the task of emptying their home and organising items and it can soon feel like an impossible mountain to climb.
To help you in this process, we will;
- Spend time with you or the family at the property to decide what they would like to keep and who the items will go to
- Sort, organise and package the items which are being kept
- Clear the home of all the unwanted items, including carpets, curtains, white goods, stair lift, cooker etc.
- Recycle the unwanted items
- Deep clean the home ready for sale (additional cost)
By offering support for the whole family to rely on in times of stress or helplessness, we can relieve the pressure for everyone. Similarly, the hours saved with our help leaves you more time to focus on what’s important – grieving with your loved ones and making funeral arrangements. No one should have to go though this alone!
What difference would it make to have support through this difficult time?
The clearance and recycling of items will be charged individually by job. There may be items we could buy to offset the recycling costs, which is why we tailor our prices on a job-by-job basis.
Together we can do this!
Call us on 0114 400 0039 or book an FREE Initial Call below